- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Respect for the environment and preserving the traditional architecture of the place are the main characteristics of the traditional guesthouse. Stone, wood and metal were used in traditional techniques by local craftsmen, resulting in an inspiring composition of authentic accommodation and local design.
The wooden skeleton of the roof constructed with old Byzantine tiles, the local Mani stone, carved from large blocks, everything was carefully chosen to create this magnificent traditional stone-built guesthouse. The natural materials, colors and characteristic fragrances of the place, refer to past times that reminisce authentic Greek hospitality.
The 2 two-storey houses are furnished with antiquities that have been selectively collected over the years from all over the world. The authentic 19th-century treasure chest, the German bookcase from the Alps, the English vintage wash stand, along with the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Tavernas Ritsa Beach 100m Shops, tavernas Kardamyli 10 mins walk Ritsa Beach 100 m Kalamata airport: 38 km Patras Araxos airport: 219 km Athens airport: 305 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.