The owners built and completed this beautiful house a few months ago. Living and working in Athens they wanted to build a dream holiday home to be near the sea, and within walking distance of the village.
They achieved this by finding a beautiful secluded location on a hillside just above the village of Nissaki. It enjoys majestic coastline views which almost take your breath away 'Villa Nissaki' was built from locally quarried stone, to ensure that despite its newness, the house would merge into its natural surroundings of stone clad landscape of maquis, olives, and spear like cypresses, in Spring and Autumn carpeted with pink cyclamen.
The owners, a professional husband and wife team, ensured no expense was spared to create a home that incorporated every modern comfort, combined with large, light, and airy rooms, each with their individual view and terrace. This year, the owners are renting...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Nissaki is in the north east of the island about 30 km from the airport There are many lovely beaches nearby such as Agni (which also has several great tavernas) and Kouloura The nearest beach is a 20 minute walk and a 10 minute drive The villa is a 45 minute drive from the airport
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.