108 Dover in Atlantic City
- 7 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 16 Guests
***Our home is perfect for your family vacation***
- Beautifully updated BEACH BLOCK home that features 7 bedrooms, and a 3.5 bath!
-Open layout that features oak hardwood flooring throughout the main level, built-in bookcases and shelves, and updated kitchen w/ granite countertops, white cabinetry and appliances.
-We have added a level 2 EV charger to the house.
-Multiple sunrooms and porches to enjoy and just STEPS TO THE BEACH AND BOARDWALK.
-Walk into the large living room area with comfortable seating
-Beautiful dining area to enjoy homemade meals
-To the left (of dining area) is the entrance to covered sunroom with natural light to enjoy a good book or your morning coffee
-To the right (of dining area) is the kitchen with small kitchen table with more seating. Newly renovated appliances with granite top countertops.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- NO PARTIES OR EVENTS!
- Age: The person booking and checking in must be 25 or older and any guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- 1) We are not accepting reservations from local residents at this time, we reserve the right to immediately cancel any reservations from local residents.
- 2) No more than the number of people booked ON PREMISE at any time: $200 fine per person detected
- 3) No smoking on premise in or around the property inside the house - $250 fine if detected
- 4) Please remove shoes
- 5) Quiet hours from 9pm to 8am(50 decibels). We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property, and allows us to respond to noise nuisances without disrupting your stay. NoiseAware is privacy compliant and is required on this property
- 6) For your security and ours, a valid government ID must be presented for the registered guest that matches the address and profile on file
- 7)We are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables during your stay. We cannot be responsible for any items left behind. There will be a minimum $100 handling fee for returning requested items to you. Shipping and packaging will be charged at cost. Items will be kept for 5-days. After which time they will be donated at management discretion.
- - Per Atlantic City regulations full names and DOB of all individuals who will be on premise at any time must be provided . Unfortunately you will not receive check in information until this is provided and it must be provided prior to check in day(unless it is a same day booking).