Cozy Boutique Home with Infinity Pool and Roof Deck
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
In Summer 2020, the movie “The lost daughter” with Olivia Coleman was shot mainly at Spetses and in the area, and in summer 2021 NETFLIX shoot the movie “Knives out 2” (the sequel of Knives out 1) with Daniel Craig and Dave Bautista. Furthermore, the villa was rented for the accommodation of part of the film’s cast.
Villa Zenia has a total surface of 210 m2 consisting of a ground floor main building and a separate two-floor house, accommodating total of six guests: The main house of 155 m2 consists of: Open plan living room, fireplace, dining room and fully equipped kitchen, master bedroom (double bed) with ensuite bathroom, guest WC, and a second bedroom (double bed) with ensuite bathroom. Upon request, we can replace the double bed with two single ones, only for one bedroom.
The independent two-floor guest house has 55 m2 surface: Ground floor with living room and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Port of Porto Heli: 5 km Kranidi village: 4 km Nearest beach: 2,5 km-5min drive Spetses: 7 km Health center: 4 km- open 24h
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.