- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
It was custom built by a re-known architect respecting the traditional architecture of the island, using the local stone. The 3 acres of land are full of olive and fruit trees such as almonds, figs and apricots, as well as cypresses, oaks and vines.
The villa is 230 sq m and is on two levels. The ground floor consists of a large sitting room with a fire place, a dining room with a table that sits 10 and an open plan modern kitchen. There is also a guest bathroom.
Two steps up lead to a large bedroom with two single beds and an en-suite bathroom. On the first floor there are two bright bedrooms with 2 single beds each, which share one bathroom. There is also the master bedroom with a queen size bed and an en-suite bathroom. The master bedroom has access to a private large veranda with splendid views, which also leads to the gardens.
Villa Thetis is decorated with stone and wood making the atmosphere...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Port: Gavrion 33 km-45 mins Main town/capital: 2.5 km- 7 mins Other nearest towns or villages – names: Livadia 0.6 km-3 mins Stenies 7.2 Km 16 mins Korthi 21.8 Km 28mins Batsi 25 Kms 35 mins Nearest shops: at Chora 2.5 km) Nearest beaches: Paraporti: 3km- 8mins, Sineti 7.3 Kms 13 mins , Gialia 6.1 kms 14 mins, Chalkolimnionas 13.9 km 23 mins
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.