- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
The villas’ stucco finish replicates the colors of the earth and the pebbles of the nearby beaches, while the traditional dry-stone walls were built by local stone masons, creating a setting that is in perfect harmony with the natural surrounding. The orchard itself overlooks Megalo Seitani beach, a designated conservation area for rare fauna and flora. Apart from the villas, orchard includes an olive grove, a vegetable garden, a vineyard with a variety of grapes, aromatic herb gardens, colorful flowers and luscious fruit trees, all grown and tended according to strict organic guidelines. Guests are able to enjoy the freedom and privacy of a traditional Greek villa holiday in a homey and ECO friendly environment, combined with the availability of services typically found at larger, more crowed hotels. In this scenery, guests can choose to either relax on their villa’s verandas, swim and snorkel at the property’s...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Airport: 40 minute drive Ferry services from Piraeus( Athens ) arrive either at Samos City or Karlovasi: at 35km Local town of Karlovasi (3km) for shops and restaurants 2 small private beaches - Kalamaki and Batapa within walking distance on either side of the Estate.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.