- 10 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- 20 Guests
The whole complex can accommodate 18-27 people and has been designed with luxury, eco-friendly living in mind. Each villa has panoramic sea views that blend into the local landscape and many unique architectural and environmentally friendly features throughout. It boasts unique aesthetics with an authentic feel.
The interior furnishings have been carefully chosen to provide the maximum comfort with the use of natural and eco-friendly materials. The complex has its own water (private well and underground tank) and electricity (solar panels, generator), central vacuum, central heating and cooling that can be independently controlled in each room.
The newly built complex is located on the picturesque south-east coast of Crete, in the quiet, agricultural village of Koutsouras.The enclosed private property sits on a pedestrian walk in front of the rocky Mediterranean, with leisure lounge areas by the pool...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Pebble swimming beach (with bars and restaurants) within 5-minute walk of the villa Less than 2 km west of the tourist town of Makry Gialos 23 km east of Ierapetra, and 33 km from Sitia Chania Airport: 263 km Haraklion Airport: 115 km Sitia Airport: 33 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.