The villa covers 115 m2 over two very distinct floors. Throughout the property, there are many large “picture” windows that allow sunlight to flood in and provide panoramic views from any room. A special feature of the living area and bathrooms is the characteristic cimentokonia surfaces which add a real element of exclusivity.
The entrance to the villa is at the ground floor which opens to a spacious, modern living room with a clever combination of architecture and amenities. The kitchen area is open plan with stylish and practical “corian” work surfaces with top of the range appliances and an informal dining area.
With access via the kitchen area, the ground floor double/twin bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower, climate control and is separated from the kitchen space by stylish glass wall partitions.
The characteristic ciment surface staircase leads to a...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Airport: Chania 55 km, Heraklion 200 km Port: Chania 45 km, Heraklion 200 km Main town/capital: Chania 45 km Other nearest towns or villages: Kissamos 2 km Nearest shops: at 500 meters Restaurants: 1500 meters Nearest sandy beach: 1 km, 7 minutes from famous beach Falasarna
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.