Kouva Villa represents literally the cubist aesthetics of architecture which rests in balance within its landscape. Large cubes are rising through the Cycladic earth, forming an abstract of geometrically shaped structures which blend perfectly with the surrounding environment. Sharp clean lines and exquisite colors like pure white dominate the design, ensuring that it is viewed in perspective with ease. Simplicity is an overriding characteristic.
Due to Kouva Villa’s secluded location, any guest has a unique opportunity to live like an islander as much as to use it as an ideal base to explore the island’s secrets. It is a place of great privacy dedicated to its guests and their desire to dream in serenity creating new memories.
Kouva Villa is a stand-alone villa which can accommodate up to 10 persons.
In the upper part of the building, which consists of several cubes inter-connected, we...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Airport: Paros (PAS), 8min drive / 4km Main port: Paroikia, 15min drive / 12km Access to Antiparos island: Pounta port, 10min drive / 6km Closest town: Alyki, 5min drive / 2km Closest beach: 7mins walk / 300m Agios Nikolaos sandy beach in 1 km Alyki sandy beach in 1.5 km Piso Alyki sandy beach in 2 km.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.