Impressive 2 Bedroom Seafront Apartment with Garden
The lounge at Sea Forever Seafront Villa has stunning sea views, three leather sofas, a 65 inch television, and sea facing binoculars allowing you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the breathtaking views that the apartment has to offer.
The kitchen-diner has an island table, a coffee machine and a large glazed dining table with eight chairs. Once again, you will be spoilt by fantastic sea views.
Take a walk through the hallway and you’ll find Sea Forever Seafront Villa’s two bedrooms. The master bedroom suite has stunning sea views and a crystal chandelier. Split over two levels you’ll find a super-king bed on the upper level and two single beds on the lower level. The room also has its own shower en-suite with a double sink and WC.
The second bedroom also has a crystal chandelier, along with a king-sized bed and a single bed.
The family bathroom has an L-shaped bath with overhead shower, a wash...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Sea Forever Seafront Villa is located in the charming Victorian Spa town of Saltburn-by-the-Sea on the North Yorkshire coast. Located in the heart of the town, the property is only a short walk from the beach and lower promenade. Take the oldest functioning cliff lift in the UK down to the promenade and you’ll arrive at the 208-metre pier which stretches out into the sea. The long sandy shores are overlooked by colourful boutique beach huts and high cliffs tower in the distance. Saltburn has plenty of beautiful walks too. The Valley Gardens are a maze of paths and tracks which wind through the flowers and woodland. If you want to explore further, The Cleveland Way National Trail is over 100 miles long and the lovely Saltburn is featured. If you fancy a 17.5 mile jaunt, start at Saltburn and walk your way to Sandsend. This walk is a great way to explore the North Yorkshire coastline and the views are beautiful!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.