Elegant Cozy 3 Bedroom Cottage near Whitby Beach
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Upon entering Oyster Cottage, you’ll instantly feel at home. This upside-down house has an open-plan living, dining and kitchen area exclusively on the top floor, with the three bedrooms being situated on the ground and first floors.
The living area features a comfy large sofa so you can relax during your stay. The decor only adds to the cosy feel of this property with a warming pine green wall, as well as white walls to allow enough light to remain in the room. Get settled in front of the TV to enjoy a cosy night in with your loved ones.
Oyster Cottage is fully equipped for your self-catering stay. The modern and stylish kitchen features a fridge, dishwasher, oven, hob, kettle, microwave and toaster. A dining table can be found between the kitchen and living area.
Head downstairs and you’ll be taken to the first two bedrooms in the property. Both the king-size room and the bunk room are cosy spaces,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Set on the West side of Whitby, Oyster Cottage is just a short 6-minute walk into the centre of town. Head to Pier Road and you’ll find cosy pubs, fun arcades and plenty of fish restaurants. Continue along the lively road until you reach the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts. At the other end of Pier Road, you’ll notice the swing bridge which sits over the River Esk. Over the bridge, you’ll find yourself on the East bank which is full of narrow medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and fish restaurants. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.