Smart Bright 2 Bedroom Apartment in Harrogate
With a fresh and modern feel, this holiday apartment has a bright and spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining area. The perfect spot for relaxing nights in, you can unwind on the sofa and watch your favourite shows on the flat screen TV. You will have complimentary access to Sky Sports, BT Sport, Sky Cinema & Sky Atlantic during your stay.
Fully equipped, the kitchen has everything you could need to prepare meals easily. Also sharing this space is the dining area which features a glass table and comfy chairs.
Windsor Court has two bedrooms. Both bedrooms have super king size beds and the second bedroom can be split if this is more suitable for your stay.
A family shower room with a basin and WC can be found within the apartment. The master bedroom also has its own ensuite shower room, once again with a wash basin and WC.
Guests have access to the full apartment. The keys to the...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Harrogate is one of Yorkshire’s most stylish locations. The Victorian town centre boasts striking historic buildings and lush gardens. Settled in the centre, The Granville is situated on a quiet residential street just a short walk from the town centre and less than 5 minutes walk from the conference centre. Harrogate’s Turkish Baths have been perfecting the art of relaxation since 1897 so if you’re looking to unwind, head straight there. Cosy bistros, cafes, restaurants and bars line the cobbled streets. You’ll find the famous Betty’s tea room 10 minutes away on foot too. There’s something for everyone when it comes to shopping. Whether you’re looking for antiques, arts and crafts, high-end fashion or jewellery – you’ll find plenty of unique stores and boutiques to discover. Step outside of the centre and you’ll find the Yorkshire Dales on your doorstep. From the valleys to the peaks, there’s lots of varied landscapes to explore. Enjoy long walks, rock climbing, mountain biking, abseiling and much more!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.