Classy Apartment in Ripon set in Beautiful Surroundings
Highfield House oozes charm and class throughout the building. After taking the lift or stairs up to apartment 9, you’ll find the entrance door to your left.
Upon entering the apartment, head right into the open-plan living, dining and kitchen area and you’ll discover a warming, yet roomy space. With a brown suede sofa, a comfy chair and a large flat-screen TV, you’ll be able to relax happily on an evening after a busy day exploring the area.
The kitchen area is equipped with everything you need for your self-catering stay with cookware, a dishwasher, a fridge-freezer, a microwave, an oven with hobs and a toaster. There is even a boiling water tap so you can grab a cuppa instantly.
To the left of the apartment’s entrance door is where you’ll find the bedroom. With a king-size bed complete with premium bed linens and cushions, this is a comforting space. You’ll also be able to chill out in front of...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Situated just a five-minute drive from Ripon city centre, Highfield House is in a great location for exploring the Cathedral City centre and North Yorkshire. Ripon is a North Yorkshire gem balancing a rich cultural heritage with exciting contemporary living. Ripon cathedral is imposing, and you’ll find fascinating museums and a bustling market square in the city centre. Skip just 10 miles in any direction and you’ll discover a wealth of first class visitor attractions in the beautiful Dales countryside.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.