Aegea Resort complex occupies the delta of the local river, which receives water from the mountains of North Andros and sustains a unique biotope. The orientation of the land protects Aegea from North winds and offers a very pleasant microclimate. The area was recently characterized by the Hellenic Republic as oneof “extreme natural beauty and strict preservation”. Last year Aegea Zorgos beach, with its turquoise crystal waters and expansive sandy beach, was voted one of the top 4 best beaches in Greece.
Villa Grandioso 1 is an impressive building, with stone and plaster, situated at the front center of Aegea Resort with more than 200 m2 stone-paved balconies and verandas and large private gardens more than 2000 m2 each overlooking the beautiful bay of Zorgos. The villa can accommodate 10 persons in 5 bedrooms served by 3 bathrooms. It has a large living room with comfortable furniture and fireplace and a...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Port Gavrio: 14 km Main town/capital: Andros 69 km Other nearest towns or villages: Batsi 19 km Direct access to Zorgos beach Near shops: 14 Km Bar-restaurant in place
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.