The Superior Suite with Filopappou view unlocks the secrets of distinguished hospitality. It is a tastefully curated penthouse Suite, light filled and spacious, with artistic details and luxurious materials like marble and wood in dialogue with a Grecian chic spirit of design.The Superior Suite with Filopappou view is ideal for travelers that love effortless chic style and uncompromised comfort.
The Superior Suite with Filopappou view is eclectic, sun filled and elegant, featuring contemporary design elements, luxurious materials combinations and comfortable furniture. The color palette balances gracefully between white, light brown and grey, offering a clean, earthy and chic feel with touches of marble, iron and wood. Custom made designed panels create interesting space divisions and give emphasis to a strong decoration statement.
License number: 1103299
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
International Athens Airport 27km Piraeus Port 13km Syntagma Metro Station 600m Evaggelismos Metro Station 900m Kolonaki Square 170m Syntagma Square 500m Evaggelismos General Hospital 750m Ermou Street 650m Attica, The Department Store 500m Voukourestiou Street 260m Acropolis & The Parthenon 2km Odeon of Herodes Atticus 2.1km Temple of Olympian Zeus 1.2km Panathenaic Stadium 950m National Garden 550m Lycabettus Hill 800m Acropolis Museum 1.5km Benaki Museum 220m Museum of Cycladic Art 400m National Archaelogical Museum 1.8km National Museum of Contemporary Art 2.2km The Athens Concert Hall 1.7km National Opera 6.2km Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center 6.2km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.