- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
The rocky terrain that penetrated the house like a work of art has been highlighted in the most resourceful way and tied to the contemporary construction materials in harmony. At the same time we took great care to offer the visitor all means necessary to satisfy the individual modern needs for a comfortable and pleasant stay. A beautiful swimming pool has also been added in order for guests to enjoy relaxing moments and general well being.
Surrounded by perennial olive trees, with green hills in the background and a view of the island’s coast as well as the blue Ionian Sea, the villa offers serenity and peacefulness in abundance, thus creating a refuge of beauty, relaxation and rest that will charm the visitor from the first moment.
Aros Villa consists of the main villa and an independent guesthouse which ensures extra privacy among larger groups.
The main villa is spread across two levels. On the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
300m Tavern 3km Mini market 3km ATM 3km Petrol station 3km Agios Nikolaos beach 3km Village center 3km Port with ferryboat to Kefalonia Island 3km Marina 5km Pharmacy in Volimes village 5km Makris Gialos beach 6.5km Xigia natural spa 2 Nautical miles Blue Caves 5 Nautical miles Shipwreck 32km Zakynthos town 32km Airport
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.