- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Villa Galaxia is grandiose with lavish interiors and opulent exteriors. A luxury vacation rental that can most certainly satisfy the needs even of the most discerning traveller. In terms of accommodation, sleeping and living arrangements, Villa Galaxia comprises of two buildings. The main house and the stone-built bungalow. In the interiors, the main house offers extra spacious living and dining areas, a modern fully equipped kitchen, a study area, four bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a WC. The bungalow, on the other hand, has its own open plan kitchen, living area, bedroom and bathroom. The bedrooms at the main house are spread on two floors. On the ground level, there is the master bedroom suite with its own ensuite bathroom and two more bedrooms sharing one bathroom. On the upper level where the study area is also set, there is the fourth bedroom with another bathroom. The outdoors of Villa Galaxia are just a splendour for all guests. The...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
A peaceful neighbourhood away from the hustle and bustle and yet only 5 km away from Zakynthos town Nearest beach is only 7 km away One of the biggest water parks in Greece, Zante Water Village is only 1,3 km away from the villa Nearest restaurant and bars at 1km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.