Beau View 1805
Stand on the Balcony of this 18th floor Condominium at the Beau View High Rise. This beautifully decorated condo is great for Vacation with its Vibran Colors & Spacious Living of 1392 Square Feet. The Living Room has a Queen Sized Sofa Sleeper, a 50" Flat Screen TV, DVD Player, and Balcony Access. The Dining Room seats 6 with a Breakfast Bar Seating 2. The Master Bedroom has a King Sized Bed, 37" Flat Screen TV, and DVD Player. The Master Bathroom has a Garden Jetted Tub, Seperate Stand Up Shower, and Granite His/Her Vanity. The 2nd Bedroom has a Queen Sized Bed, 26" Flat Screen TV, and DVD Player. The Kitchen is FULLY Equipped with ALL the Utensils & Appliances needed for your Stay. Come Book this Unit Quick for your Next Get-a-Way!
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1. Wristbands must be worn by owners, residents, and guests at all times to enter the pool area.
- 2. A resident eighteen (18) years of age or older must be present and responsible for guests or resident children under the age of eighteen (18). Parents or guardians who accompany children must remain with the children during the time the children are in the pool area and are responsible for the children’s safety, actions, and for any damage which may occur.
- 3. Posted rules are to be observed at all times.
- 4. No diving and no climbing on the rock waterfall is permitted. No running or horseplay around the pool or the pool deck.
- 5. Management and security on duty has the authority to use their discretion to maintain pool safety and etiquette.
- 6. Proper swimming attire is required at all times. (family friendly attire) This includes swim diapers for all infants and toddlers.
- 7. During inclement weather or other hazardous conditions to swimmers, such as lightning or thunder, everyone is required to leave the pool area. Management may close the pool under such circumstances.
- 8. Food is only permitted in the pool deck area and may not be eaten at the pool’s edge or in the water. Zero tolerance for glass. NO GLASS ALLOWED. Glass in the pool area is subject to a fine up to $3,000.
- 9. Persons suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol may be prohibited from entering the pool area.
- 10. All residents and guests are required to dispose of trash in the receptacles provided, and recyclable items placed in the proper containers.
- 11. No smoking is permitted in the pool area.
- 12. Radios and music players may be used in the pool area only with individual headphones.
- 13. Persons with infectious or contagious health conditions must not use the pool. Swimmers with skin lesions, inflamed eyes or discharge from nose or ears, open blister or cuts, will not be permitted to enter the water. NO bandages are allowed in the water.
- 14. No animals are permitted in the pool area. Service animals will need to be cleared by management. 15. Replacement or repair costs for any damaged pool property will be charged to the owner.
- 16. All persons must shower before entering the pool.
- 17. All persons using the pool must dry off before entering the common area corridors, including elevators. 18. Hot tub use is limited to twelve (12) years old and older.