Gorgeous Stone Villa Overlooking the Gulf of Falasarna
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
A beautiful room has been created in each villa where guests can enjoy sauna and massage in complete privacy. Guests relax in the hands of physical therapist and beautician specialists. ( upon request).The premises have been made with respect to the environment and traditional architecture and have the necessary equipment (central heating, central air conditioning, TV, PC, internet and home equipment). The location is quiet but not isolated, ideal for your family or friends.
The nymph Falasarna gave its name to one of the most important ancient cities of Crete. The ancient city has been discovered recently. Parts of the city, the acropolis, the houses and the tombs have come to surface. The stone throne that has come to surface is likely to have been dedicated to the God of Seas, Poseidon. The ancient city was surrounded by walls and connected to the sea by a canal. Today, farmland is in the place of the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Closest Shops/Platanos Village - 1km Closest Restaurant/Platanos Village - 1km Closest Beach/Falasarna - 5km Chania airport - 52km Heraklion Airport - 184km Platanos Village - 1km Falassarna Beach - 5km Kissamos Village - 12km Kolymbari Village/Beach- 25km Elafonisi Beach - 46km Chania Town - 47km Palaiochora Village/Beach- 53km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.