Idyllic Traditional Villa with Large Infinity Pool
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Generous spaces, traditional Cycladic architecture and minimal interior design combine in this villa’s airy and fresh ambience, providing unrivalled comfort to guests throughout indoor and outdoor spaces – from the spacious front terrace with the large infinity pool and various living/dining areas to the voluminous living room, dining room and bedrooms.
The concept of space was wisely matched with all modern comforts and attractive minimal furnishings and fittings. Interiors boast a strong presence of white cleverly interrupted by contrasting décor. The property’s bedrooms are all fitted to the same standard, featuring each en-suite bathrooms, air-conditioning and TV. Divided between the main house and two gracious guesthouses they provide accommodation for large groups while also allowing privacy at any time.
Benaventura Villa is the perfect getaway for guests who wish to combine...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Closest airport: Paros, 10 min drive Closest port: 20 min drive, Paroikia Closest town: 20 min drive, Paroikia Closest beach: Trypiti Beach
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.