Enchanting Tuscan Villa Fit for Wellness Escapes
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
This villa offers complete privacy to its guests thanks to a well-tended surrounding garden and offers magnificent open views of the characteristic enchanting landscape. While staying, enjoy renting a boat at the marina nearby to explore the famous Tuscan coast, visit many prestigious vineyards and experience great wine tastings, play golf, and take the train to Rome for a day-trip. Several comfortable outdoor spaces are set around the villa, one of which is equipped with a stone-built BBQ, wet bar, table seating 12-20 guests for dining al fresco, and comfortable furniture to enjoy warm afternoons in the shade. There is a panoramic salt-water private infinity pool, covered private heated swimming pool, and sun deck. There are also vegetable, fruit, and herb gardens. This luxury villa is ideal to rent for a special retreat or a wellness vacation (two famous thermal springs are a 30/45-minute drive away).
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security Deposit: €3,000 - pre-collected
- Electricity, A/C, water, gas and heating are included
- No telephone available
- Sorry, no pets
- Check-in 4 pm-7 pm - Check-out by 10 am
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.