Quiet and Eclectic Apartment next to the Fenice Theatre
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Nestled in a quiet spot of the San Marco District the Verdi apartment is a brand-new and truly glamorous top floor located next to the Fenice Theatre.
The location is possibly the best in Venice Historical Centre for its quietness, beauty and central position. The Fenice Theatre is known by the connoisseurs to be one of the best Opera Houses in the world.
The Vaporetto stop and the supermarket are only 3 minutes’ walk away and there are plenty of excellent restaurants and cafés in the surroundings.
It is found at the 4th floor of a historic building with a large and easy to climb stairway, so don’t be worried for the steps. It is full of natural light and features open views over the rooftops of Venice. Its eclectic charm is conferred by mid-century modern furniture smartly blended with traditional architectural features such as wooden beamed ceilings, fishbone parquet flooring and luxurious wall...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - The tourist tax is not included in the price and will be charged upon check-in:
- Tassa Trusitica Venezia:
- 4 EUR per person per night (departure day not included) (adults). 2 EUR per person per night (departure day not included) (children from 10 to 15 years old). Applicable for a maximum of 5 days.
- - Please note that the availability of the following services depends on the season:
- Heating: included in the price. Applicable seasons: from 01-01 to 04-30, from 10-01 to 12-31.
- Air-conditioning: included in the price. Applicable seasons: from 05-15 to 09-15.
- - Optional services:
- Baby high chair: 25 EUR per booking. Max. quantity: 1.
- Private Water Taxi Booking: 120 EUR per booking.
- Cooking Class: 110 EUR per person. Min.: 560 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Private Chef: 110 EUR per person. Min.: 330 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Porter Service: 10 EUR per person. Min.: 20 EUR. Max.: 120 EUR.
- Extra Cleaning and Laundry Service: 20 EUR per hour. Min.: 40 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Private Guided Tours: 150 EUR per person. Min.: 600 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Certified disinfection: 250 EUR per booking.
- Grocery Shopping Service: 50 EUR per booking.
- Arrival out of schedule: 50 EUR per booking.
- Crib: 50 EUR per day. Max. quantity: 1.
- Butler Service: 150 EUR per day. Min.: 600 EUR.
- - Bed linen is changed every 7 days.
- - Towels are changed every 7 days.
- - Pets are not allowed.
- - Groups of young people are not allowed.
- - Tourism Registration Number: M02704210840