Modern and Radiant Apartment with Stunning Canal View
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Brand new, very bright and trendy, the Canaletto apartment offers a stunning canal view and great comfort in the best spot of Castello district.
San Marco Square and the Rialto Bridge can be reached in only 5 minutes’ walk: the location is absolutely central. This is one of our favourite areas of Venice historical centre, close to the main tourist attractions but still very quiet and well serviced by local shops and restaurants as well as supermarkets.
Some of the main landmarks found in the surroundings are the Basilica Santi Giovanni e Paolo, Palazzo Grimani and Fondazione Querini Stampalia, the Rialto Market and the Bridge of Sights, besides the renowned treasures of Basilica di San Marco and the Palazzo Ducale.
The lay-out of the Canaletto apartment is well designed, with a central entrance corridor connecting the bright and airy living room facing south, the large master bedroom with luxury en-suite bathroom, the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - The tourist tax is not included in the price and will be charged upon check-in:
- Tassa Trusitica Venezia:
- 4 EUR per person per night (departure day not included) (adults). 2 EUR per person per night (departure day not included) (children from 10 to 15 years old). Applicable for a maximum of 5 days.
- - Please note that the availability of the following services depends on the season:
- Heating: included in the price. Applicable seasons: from 01-01 to 04-30, from 10-01 to 12-31.
- Air-conditioning: included in the price. Applicable seasons: from 05-15 to 09-15.
- - Optional services:
- Baby high chair: 25 EUR per booking. Max. quantity: 1.
- Private Chef: 110 EUR per person. Min.: 330 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Grocery Shopping Service: 50 EUR per booking.
- Butler Service: 150 EUR per day. Min.: 600 EUR.
- Extra Cleaning and Laundry Service: 20 EUR per hour. Min.: 40 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Cooking Class: 110 EUR per person. Min.: 560 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Private Guided Tours: 150 EUR per person. Min.: 600 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Crib: 50 EUR per day. Max. quantity: 1.
- Certified disinfection: 250 EUR per booking.
- Private Water Taxi Booking: 120 EUR per booking.
- Porter Service: 10 EUR per person. Min.: 20 EUR. Max.: 120 EUR.
- Arrival out of schedule: 50 EUR per booking.
- - Bed linen is changed every 7 days.
- - Towels are changed every 7 days.
- - Pets are not allowed.
- - Groups of young people are not allowed.
- - Tourism Registration Number: M0270423765