San Marco Spacious and Elegant Apartment with Elevator
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
The Madama Butterfly apartment is an alluring and spacious apartment located only few meters from the famous Fenice Theatre in the heart of the San Marco District.
It is found at the 3rd floor of an historic Palazzo that gain access from Campiello dei Callegheri and is equipped with elevator. It has been long-time owned by the same family who completely renovated it and now offered to our privileged guests.
It is full of natural light and is elegantly furnished with some antiques smartly blended with contemporary pieces. The original XIX century Venetian Terrazzo flooring and the antique wooden doors and windows perfectly merge with the prints and paintings decorating the walls and the textured fabrics of curtains, beds and sofa. An extra touch of class: the original 60’s Murano Glass chandeliers from the Pauly collection. The result is a clean and comfortable ambience which accommodates anyone’s taste.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - The tourist tax is not included in the price and will be charged upon check-in:
- Tassa Trusitica Venezia:
- 4 EUR per person per night (departure day not included) (adults). 2 EUR per person per night (departure day not included) (children from 10 to 15 years old). Applicable for a maximum of 5 days.
- - Please note that the availability of the following services depends on the season:
- Heating: included in the price. Applicable seasons: from 01-01 to 04-30, from 10-01 to 12-31.
- Air-conditioning: included in the price. Applicable seasons: from 05-15 to 09-15.
- - Optional services:
- Extra Cleaning and Laundry Service: 20 EUR per hour. Min.: 40 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Private Water Taxi Booking: 120 EUR per booking.
- Cooking Class: 110 EUR per person. Min.: 560 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Baby high chair: 25 EUR per booking. Max. quantity: 1.
- Arrival out of schedule: 50 EUR per booking.
- Butler Service: 150 EUR per day. Min.: 600 EUR.
- Private Guided Tours: 150 EUR per person. Min.: 600 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Grocery Shopping Service: 50 EUR per booking.
- Private Chef: 110 EUR per person. Min.: 330 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Porter Service: 10 EUR per person. Min.: 20 EUR. Max.: 120 EUR.
- Crib: 50 EUR per day. Max. quantity: 1.
- Certified disinfection: 250 EUR per booking.
- - Bed linen is changed every 7 days.
- - Towels are changed every 7 days.
- - Pets are not allowed.
- - Groups of young people are not allowed.
- - Tourism Registration Number: M02704210530