Restful Mediterranean Paradise in the Heart of Crete
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Redesigned in 2013, the villa has emerged into a unique creation that blends contemporary design with traditional elements of the Mediterranean architecture. The elegantly stylish house offers a spectacular view to the sea and the 2.500 sqm exterior is an earthly paradise with the pool into a lush vegetation and the outdoor Jacuzzi spa overlooking the sun setting over the horizon.
Measuring 250 sqm, the two level villa features three master bedrooms and one twin bedroom and a spacious, elegant living and dining room with magnificent sea view. The master bedroom located on the upper floor features an en suite bathroom with a Jacuzzi and wonderful view to the sea whereas the twin bedroom of the same floor overlooks the verdant garden of the villa. The two attractively designed master bedrooms on the lower floor, open up to the garden, just a few steps from the sparkling pool.
Villa Odysea is the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Airport Heraklion: 209 km Airport Chania: 92 km City Chania: 81 km Next beach:0.5 km Restaurant: in place Supermarket: 10 km Beach of Elafonisi: 13 km Kissamos: 35 km beach of Balos: 42 km Falasarna beach: 32 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.