Rustic History Rich Century Stonehouse by the Beach
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Guests
Housed in a stone building of 1910 that was originally an important commercial station transporting local products such as olive oil, olives and salt from Crete to the Peloponnese, Kythera and the mainland of Greece - and then undertook a variety of activities: from a rain threshing for the inhabitants of the surrounding area, it finally transformed into a beach house for the last quarter of the century.
The history of this stoned house by the sea has been rewritten. In 2016 was renovated with the greatest historic respect with finesse and care making significant additions as required for a modern and comfortable accommodation. Located on the beach only 30 meters from the sea, the interior space of the house occupies 64 sqm, while the outer space unfolds on 1.5 acre. Fully renovated, it combines a discreet casual elegance of the past and all the comforts of modern times.
It has 1 bedroom...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Airport Heraklion: 209 km Airport Chania: 92 km City Chania: 81 km Next beach:0.5 km Restaurant: in place Supermarket: 10 km Beach of Elafonisi: 13 km Kissamos: 35 km beach of Balos: 42 km Falasarna beach: 32 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.