WATERFRONT| 4BR| 1st Floor Master|Family Ready|BWI
Waterfront property tucked away, but close to civilization
• Deck off main level
• 55" 4k TV in living room
• 1st Floor Master w King + onsuite bath
• King in upstairs master w on suite and private deck
• Bunk beds comfortable for adults in bedroom 3
• Full size bed in bedroom 4
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Extremely safe neighborhood
• Onsite washer + dryer
• 20Min away from BWI
• 15Miles from Baltimore
• 7Mile commute to UM Baltimore
• 12 feet water depths
• Close to Nabbs Creek Marina
• $65 Per pet fee
Pier has been updated
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - •No disturbance, especially noise past 10pm
- - •No parties, events, birthdays, bachelor or bachelorette stays
- - •Do not have more guest than stated in your reservation
- - •No video productions
- - •We are not responsible or liable for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises.
- - •We are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables during your stay.
- - •We cannot be responsible for any items left behind. There will be a handling & shipping fee for returning requested items to you.
- - • If you open it, close it; if you borrow it, return it; if you turn it on, turn it off; if you break it, fix it; if you use it, take care of it; if you make a mess, clean it up; if you move it, put it back
- - • All guests must have traveler insurance on their own for the duration of their stay.
- - Locals must message prior to booking
- Breaking any rules may result in displacement and additional fees Min charge of $250
- To abide by all legal requirements and building security rules, you may be asked to provide a copy of your official government-issued photo ID, confirm your contact information, provide a valid credit card with a name that matches your ID, pass through our verification portal and, in some instances, complete a criminal background check. Important note: The information is collected for screening and verification only and is not stored or used for any other purposes.