WATERFRONT| 4BR| 1st Floor Master|Family Ready|BWI
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Waterfront property tucked away, but close to civilization
• Deck off main level
• 55" 4k TV in living room
• 1st Floor Master w King + onsuite bath
• King in upstairs master w on suite and private deck
• Bunk beds comfortable for adults in bedroom 3
• Full size bed in bedroom 4
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Extremely safe neighborhood
• Onsite washer + dryer
• 20Min away from BWI
• 15Miles from Baltimore
• 7Mile commute to UM Baltimore
• 12 feet water depths
• Close to Nabbs Creek Marina
• $65 Per pet fee
Pier has been updated
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - •No disturbance, especially noise past 10pm
- - •No parties, events, birthdays, bachelor or bachelorette stays
- - •Do not have more guest than stated in your reservation
- - •No video productions
- - •We are not responsible or liable for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises.
- - •We are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables during your stay.
- - •We cannot be responsible for any items left behind. There will be a handling & shipping fee for returning requested items to you.
- - • If you open it, close it; if you borrow it, return it; if you turn it on, turn it off; if you break it, fix it; if you use it, take care of it; if you make a mess, clean it up; if you move it, put it back
- - • All guests must have traveler insurance on their own for the duration of their stay.
- - Locals must message prior to booking
- Breaking any rules may result in displacement and additional fees Min charge of $250
- To abide by all legal requirements and building security rules, you may be asked to provide a copy of your official government-issued photo ID, confirm your contact information, provide a valid credit card with a name that matches your ID, pass through our verification portal and, in some instances, complete a criminal background check. Important note: The information is collected for screening and verification only and is not stored or used for any other purposes.