- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Live your best life in our three-story townhome, “Bird Song”. If you’re looking for a spot where you can enjoy both the nightlife and beaches, we’ve got just what you need - including two on-site parking spaces to make your stay more convenient. With 2bd/2ba, our townhome comfortably fits groups/families of up to 4 people. As you enter our townhome through your own private doorway, you’ll immediately feel the vacation vibes setting in. The first floor of the townhome features an open-concept floor plan with all of your common areas like the kitchen, dining, and living areas. In the living room, you will find plenty of seating for the whole group with a comfortable plush couch and matching lounge chair. The perfect space to kick back and relax with a movie on our newly-added 4K HD TV. Not feeling dining out? We’ve got you covered. The attached kitchen/dining area includes high-top seating for two at the counter plus...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Baby Sitting: Available on additional fee
Dry Cleaning: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available on request
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Included
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on additional free
Daily Housekeeping: Available for additional fee
The Perfect Location for Everything You Want to Do 15 minutes to downtown Charleston & Charleston International Airport Less than 20 miles to surrounding beaches 3 minutes to Park Circle's entertainment district- featuring local shops and restaurants Conveniently situated around the Charleston Brewery District 3 miles to North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center, Riverfront Park, Volvo Car Stadium, Tanger Outlets for nearby entertainment and shopping options All The Best of Park Circle Can Be Yours Dynamic streetscapes and extensive green spaces designed for time spent outdoors - perfect for friendly get-togethers or a casual stroll with the pup No maintenance? We've got you covered. Onsite restaurant, Mixson Burgers & Brews Shop for the best Lowcountry provisions at Mixson Market, located onsite Park Circle was voted "Best Neighborhood" by Charleston City Paper! A natural gas community Located in the Park Circle neighborhood of North Charleston, our house is an ideal place to stay when visiting the Charleston area for work or play. Park Circle is a friendly, eclectic neighborhood conveniently located a short drive from the airport, downtown Charleston, and the beaches. Our diverse and open-minded neighborhood is experiencing an exciting revitalization and was named the “Brooklyn of South Carolina” by Thrillist. Walk to the Farmer’s Market on Thursdays, take in a relaxing yoga class at Barefoot Yoga, or pick up some craft beers at the Brew Cellar. Be sure to visit Stems and Skins, our friendly neighborhood (James Beard-nominated) wine bar. Park Circle is an easily walkable area peppered with several parks, green spaces, and outdoor recreational areas (even its own disc golf course). Our home is conveniently situated between Charleston International Airport and Downtown Charleston. It is also in close proximity to Boeing and Spawar for you business travelers. You can walk or bike to Riverfront Park, located just outside of Park Circle on the Cooper River. Riverfront Park is home to the High Water Music Festival, hosts many other concerts and festivals throughout the year, and is a great spot for a picnic. It’s around a 15-minute drive to the Isle of Palms and Sullivan’s Island, two of South Carolina’s most beautiful beaches.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- INCLUDED WITH EACH STAY:
- Complimentary Free High-Speed Internet/WiFi
- Complimentary locally packaged Coffee
- Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
- Hotel Quality Bath Amenities (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
- Dish/Laundry Detergents
- Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
- Basic Cooking/Kitchenware
- Pets are NOT allowed with the only exception of certified service animals IF Proper paperwork is provided prior to Check-in!
- If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and / or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
- No Smoking Allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY permitted outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside. Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences.
- This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood quiet hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
- Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates quiet hours between 10pm & 8am.
- 10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion
- Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
- THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE!!!