Wave House, Your Oceanfront Retreat!
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
• 1605 sqft | Four bedrooms | Expansive oceanfront | Cliffside | Newly Renovated
• Sanitized | contact-free self-check-in
• Free parking | Private driveway with up to 4 car parking
• Full kitchen with high-end Bosch appliances | washer/dryer
• 70” Smart 4K TV, Ceiling fan & Fireplace in living room
• Luxury Vinyl Plank floor throughout, no carpet inside
• Fast & stable high-speed Comcast internet & strong wifi mesh network
• Two independent workspaces
• Large, well-lit deck + patio furniture | Outdoor firepit | Spacious yard with green lawn and planters
• Minutes away from parks, hiking trails beaches | Minutes away from downtown shopping.
• 4 bedrooms
• 2 baths
• 1 kitchen
• Bedroom 1: King bed w/ private bath and adjacent to a private den/office (w/sliding barn door for privacy) & a sofa bed (full size) Desk available for WFH.
• Bedroom 2: 1...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
West Beach County Park (1.2 miles) Hastie Lake County Park (1.4 miles) Downtown Oak Harbor (3.5 miles) Deception Pass State Park & Bridge (20 mins away) Famous Shrimp Shack on SR-20 (25 mins away) Fort Nugent Park Fort Ebey State Park Fort Casey State Park Joseph Whidbey State Park Golfing at Whidbey Golf Club Dugualla Bay Farms Pacific Northwest Naval Air Museum Blue Fox Drive-in Theatre Charming Coupeville is 10 minutes away Venture out: Port Townsent (18.7 miles by Port Townsend-Coupeville Ferry) Tulip Field For world famous Tulips Festival every April (30.8 miles) San Juan Islands (45.8 miles by Anacortes - Friday Harbor ferry) Olympic National Park (83.5 miles), Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest & North Cascade National Park (87.7 miles) Seattle (96.4 miles) Vancouver, Canada (110 miles) Scenic Cascade Loop which Whidbey Island is part of (440 miles loop)
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Only registered guests are allowed on the premises. Violation will result in immediate eviction. Exterior security cameras in place, check the guest count at the time of your reservation. Ask for approval, if you have visitors. Group of visitors or parties are not allowed.
- Do not disconnect any connected devices. When in doubt, ask for approval. All devices are to be ON at all times, if WiFi is disconnected by guests, a team member will be sent to resolve, rate of $150/hr will be charged.
- Quiet hour starts at 10:00 p.m.
- No smoking in the house.
- Do not use the towels to remove makeup or anything that would stain the towels.
- Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. Products such as wipes, hygiene / feminine products will clog the toilet.
- Clean dirty dishes and organize the trash for recycling.
- "Please be mindful of our neighbors during your stay. We care about maintaining good relationships with our community, we appreciate that you follow our "house rules" during your stay. We are committed to Rent Responsibly standards. This means we follow best-in-class guidelines to ensure you have a peaceful, safe, and memorable stay with us.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property and allows us to respond to noise nuisances without disrupting your stay. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask. We are committed to your comfort so please let us know if we can do anything during your stay to make it more enjoyable.”