Lee Point Classic Cabins on West Bay with Hot Tub
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Not one, but TWO log cabins nestled on 145 feet of private waterfront, overlooking Grand Traverse West Bay. Just a short staircase away from the sandy bottom lake with a private dock, paddle boards and kayaks. Located in the heart of Michigan’s Wine Country, 4 miles from downtown Suttons Bay and 11 miles from Downtown Traverse City, there are activities for all ages!
These are adorable little cabins that have been lovingly preserved to their original design.
The Eagle’s Nest Cabin (named after the Bald Eagle that likes to perch on the tall Pine Tree) includes two bedrooms, one bath and an open kitchen and living room concept. This cabin has ’open’ ceilings between rooms. Bedroom#1 includes a full size bed, while bedroom#2 includes a queen size bed. The living room in the Eagle’s cabin comes with a cozy pull out sofa bed.
The Island View Cabin (named after the gorgeous views of the famous Power Island) includes one large...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Located in the heart of Wine Country, you are just minutes away from dozens of wineries, cideries and breweries including Two K Ciders, Suttons Bay Ciders, Hop Lot Brewing Company, 45 North Vineyard, Blue Stone Vineyard and many, many more! Suttons Bay has a wonderful, quaint main street with excellent restaurants, shopping, and a movie theater. 4 miles from downtown Suttons Bay and 11 miles from Downtown Traverse City, there are activities for all ages! The water activity is lively around the property, with tons of paddlers, kayakers, snorkeling, boating and fishing. Local fisherman are available for charters. There are Kayaks and Paddle Boards available for guest use.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Quiet Hours are from 10pm-8am everyday.
- Please Note: All guests staying at this property must be 25 or older unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- This is verified through messages with the guests.
- (At pet friendly properties) There will be a separate dog fee of $150 for one dog or $200 for two dogs, charged prior to arrival.
- Pets are not to be left alone at the properties as to not disturb other guests.
- We do not allow any parties/events etc. to happen at any of our properties.
- Please Note: We do not allow smoking of any kind (no matter how legal) on the premises and will add a $200 charge for the smell of smoke in the units.