Cedar Creek Cottage Idylic Setting | Close To All
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This charming two bedroom, one bathroom cottage is oozing with style and comfort, and is just perfect for families looking to get away from a big city, but still have a hankering for civilization. The interior spaces are light and airy, and you can see and feel the property’s natural abundance from every room.
Beds: 1 Queen, 1 Full, 1 trundle (twin) and a pull out Sofa Queen Bed.
This listing is limited to a max of 4 adults and 2 children.
This off-the-beaten-path cottage sits on a private wooded lot, with a babbling brook flowing through the length of the back of the property. Beyond the stream is a large area for a fire pit and a small hiking trail takes you to the top of a beautiful overlook. The grassy side yard feels like it goes on for miles and pops with colorful flowers in the summer.
The local TART trail for long walks is less than a mile away. Empire Beach - on the shores of Lake Michigan - is...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
This off-the-beaten-path cottage sits on a private wooded lot, with a babbling brook flowing through the length of the back of the property. Beyond the stream is a large area for a fire pit and a small hiking trail takes you to the top of a beautiful overlook. The grassy side yard feels like it goes on for miles and pops with colorful flowers in the summer. The local TART trail for long walks is less than a mile away. Empire Beach - on the shores of Lake Michigan - is a 30 minute drive from your door, as well as some of the most stunning hiking trails in the US. (See cover of Dec 2020 National Geographic.)
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Quiet Hours are from 10pm-8am everyday.
- Please Note: All guests staying at this property must be 25 or older unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- This is verified through messages with the guests.
- (At pet friendly properties) There will be a separate dog fee of $150 for one dog or $200 for two dogs, charged prior to arrival.
- Pets are not to be left alone at the properties as to not disturb other guests.
- We do not allow any parties/events etc. to happen at any of our properties.
- Please Note: We do not allow smoking of any kind (no matter how legal) on the premises and will add a $200 charge for the smell of smoke in the units.