Capri 209 the Heart of Downtown Traverse City
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This downtown Traverse City location cannot be beat! And your pup is welcome! Stay in this stylish Capri condo located on 8th Street right across from the Old Town Playhouse. You can walk everywhere - restaurants and shopping just a stone’s throw away. Features one bedroom with a queen bed, and a queen sofa bed. Our Smart TV features streaming capabilities and cable through the Roku menu. Open parking onsite and additional parking in the deck next door. You must be at least 25 years old to stay unless accompanied by a parent or guardian. Come experience all Traverse City has to offer in the chic condo. There will be a separate dog fee of $150 for one dog or $200 for two dogs, charged prior to arrival
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Restraurant options everywhere within easy walking distance. Handy neighborhood market around the corner on Union Street has one of the best butchers in town- Maxbauers. Traverse City Noise and Firework Ordinance Summary: Fireworks Prohibition on use of consumer fireworks. No person shall ignite, discharge or use Consumer Fireworks within the city, except this prohibition shall not preclude any person from igniting, discharging and using Consumer Fireworks on the following days after 11:00 a.m.: (1) December 31 until 1:00 a.m. on January 1; (2) The Saturday and Sunday immediately preceding Memorial Day until 11:45 p.m. on each of those days; (3) June 29 to July 4 until 11:45 p.m. on each of those days; (4) July 5, if that date is a Friday or Saturday, until 11:45 p.m.; (5) The Saturday and Sunday immediately preceding Labor Day until 11:45 p.m. on each of those days. Noise Control 652.04 - Prohibitions. (a) Generally. No person shall unreasonably make or continue, or cause to be made or continued, any noise disturbance. (b) Radios, musical instruments and similar devices. No person shall operate or play, or permit the operation or playing of, any radio, television, phonograph, drum, musical instrument, sound amplifier or similar device which produces, reproduces or amplifies sound in such a manner as to: (1) Create a noise disturbance on public property or streets, across a real property boundary, or within a noise sensitive zone. If such a device is plainly audible on the property of another or within a building other than that within which the device is located, and if a complaint is made to the Noise Control Officer regarding annoyance or disturbance as a result of such device, this shall serve as prima-facie evidence of a violation. (2) Create a noise disturbance when operated in or on a motor vehicle on a public right of way, public space or space open to the general public, or in a boat on public waters. If such a device is plainly audible at a distance of 50 feet in any direction, between the hours of 10;00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. or 100 feet in any direction between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m., this shall serve as prima facie evidence of a violation. (c) Loudspeakers. No person shall use or operate for any noncommercial purpose any loudspeaker, public address system or similar device between 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. of the following day so that the sound there from creates a noise disturbance across a residential area or multi-family area boundary or within a noise sensitive zone. No person shall use or operate for any commercial purpose any loudspeaker, public address system or similar device so that the sound there from creates a noise disturbance across a real property boundary or within a noise sensitive zone, or between 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. of the following day on a public right of way or public space. (d) Sound amplifiers. No person shall operate any sound amplifying device for the purpose of advertising announcing an event, or attracting the attention of the public. However, a school, governmental unit, or bona fide nonprofit organization may secure a permit from the Noise Control Officer to use such a device. No permit will be granted for such use on a Sunday or at any other time or duration or under any other conditions which, in the opinion of the Noise Control Officer will constitute a nuisance.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Disabled parking Spot
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Quiet Hours are from 10pm-8am everyday.
- Please Note: All guests staying at this property must be 25 or older unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- This is verified through messages with the guests.
- (At pet friendly properties) There will be a separate dog fee of $150 for one dog or $200 for two dogs, charged prior to arrival.
- Pets are not to be left alone at the properties as to not disturb other guests.
- We do not allow any parties/events etc. to happen at any of our properties.
- Please Note: We do not allow smoking of any kind (no matter how legal) on the premises and will add a $200 charge for the smell of smoke in the units.