Tuscan-Style Estate Featuring Ample Space and Amenities
As soon as you enter the foyer you will feel a special atmosphere that permeates the villa. The neutral and earth-toned colors used in the family room, such as golden yellow and terra cotta, typical of the Tuscan style, create an airy and fresh effect. Frescoed walls, large fireplace as a focal point, and a beautiful crystal chandelier set the elegant tone of this comfortable room. The very generous formal dining room has seating for up to fifty people. The room features lit china cabinets, coffered ceiling, classic art on the walls, and tall arched French doors opening onto the garden: everything works together to create the ultimate formal dining experience. The professional-grade kitchen boasts ample counter space for prepping meals, a gorgeous central stove, vaulted ceiling, large window, and access to the garden. A lounge room with large flat-screen satellite TV, a well-stocked library room, and a guest bathroom complete this...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Property management company requires a signed rental agreement, to include names and dates of birth of all guests.
- A refundable security damage deposit will be collected with a signed rental agreement.
- The purchase of travel protection is recommended. We offer LeisureCare travel protection, which provides coverage for Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption, Trip Delay, Accident/Sickness Medical, Baggage Delay, Emergency Evacuation, and more. The best way to help protect your travel investment is with LeisureCare Travel Protection.
- Electricity, water, A/C, and heating are included
- Sorry, no pets
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm – Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All extra services must be paid locally prior to departure unless otherwise arranged
- The second floor can only be accessed by stairs
- This property will always be rented with full exclusivity of the estate – should guests book only the main villa, all the annexes will remain vacant
- The owner/manager lives within the estate, in separate quarters
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.