Entrada at Moab 620
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
PET-FRIENDLY HOME W/FREE TOWNIES
- Master Bedroom - King Bed
- Jr Master - 2) Twin Beds
- Middle Bedroom - Queen Bed
- Bunk Bed Room - Queen Over Queen Bunk Bed
- Air Mattresses - 2) Twin & 1) Full
THE SMALL PRINT:
~ Seven or more night stays may qualify for an additional discount, message us for more details
~ Enhanced cleaning with EPA approved cleaning products
~ Spa is open year-round! (the heated pool is open March - October, open and closing dates vary)
~ We require an email address, phone number, mailing address, and signed contract for all reservations
~ Because of enhanced cleaning, early check-ins, and late check-outs are typically not available
TOP SHELF CLEANING AND SANITATION
Because of the current pandemic, we have taken extreme measures to ensure the safety of...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Illegal substances are strictly prohibited and are grounds for immediate eviction.
- All Pets must stay in the pet friendly unit(s).
- For animal conscientious properties, with written pre-approval and a one hundred and fifty dollar ($150) animal fee, one dog only is permitted in the rental home or a two hundred and fifty dollar ($250) animal fee and up to two dogs only are permitted in the rental home. The Renter(s)/Tenant(s) is/are required to keep the dog(s) off all furniture and carpeted/rugged areas, be crated if left alone in the home, and remove feces from the property. Failure to do so may result in additional charges. If it is found that an animal has been inside the property without written pre-approval, the Renter(s)/Tenant(s) will forfeit their security deposit and may be charged damages of up to five hundred dollars ($500). We respect service animals.
- For unit(s) that we do not allow animals and it is found that an animal has been inside the property without written pre-approval, the Renter(s)/Tenants(s) will forfeit their security deposit and may be charged damages of up to five hundred dollars ($500).
- Minimum Renting age is 25
- Remove your shoes while in the home
- Do not smoke inside the home, including all tobacco, vaping, and marijuana products
- Keep all food and drink in the kitchen and dining areas.
- Use care when putting food into the garbage disposal; bigger, throw harder items in the trash
- Only designated colored towels are to be used outside in the pool area. Do not use any white towels from the home at the pool.
- Be warned that children of all ages can fall and get hurt on bunk beds, be careful.
- House parties are strictly prohibited and are grounds for immediate eviction. Enjoy your vacation responsibly.
- Any outdoor activity must cease from 10 pm to 7 am (including idling UTVs and Jeeps); this is a Moab City ordinance, as well as common courtesy for your Entrada neighbors.
- Help us conserve energy by keeping the exterior doors closed at all times and do not adjust the thermostat.
- Do not move things from one unit to another.
- Leave front-loading washing machine doors ajar when not in use to prevent mildew.
- Glass containers are NOT allowed in the pool and spa area.
- The white bath towels are only for bathing. Please do not use them to wipe off any dirt or other items that would stain the towels