- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Guests
The villa covers 80 m2 on one floor. Throughout the property, there are many large "picture" windows which allow sunlight to flood in and provide panoramic views from any room.
The living space and pool area in this unique one bedroom villa is all on one level with access via a wheelchair friendly pathway which leads through the gardens to the car parking space.
The innovative architectural concept of this villa is that the living and sleeping areas are in two separate buildings with access to each other via an adjoining stone walkway.
The living area is compact but modern with extensive natural stone features. The lounge has a built small sofa bed suitable for sleeping an extra person. The kitchen area is open plan with stylish and practical “corian” work surfaces with an informal dining area and top of the range appliances.
Accessible from a large terrace, the master...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Airport: Chania 55 km, Heraklion 200 km Port: Chania 45 km, Heraklion 200 km Main town/capital: Chania 45 km Other nearest towns or villages: Kissamos 2 km Nearest shops: at 500 meters Restaurants: 1500 meters Nearest sandy beach: 1 km, 7 minutes from famous beach Falasarna
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.