Riverside Club C309
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This beautifully appointed one bedroom Riverside Club condo offers waterfront living at its finest! The exterior entry and open-air stairway, make it possible to avoid any enclosed public spaces when accessing this third floor unit (an elevator is available). Inside, you will appreciate the beautifully updated furnishings and decor while marveling at the incredible views of the Marco River and the Jolley Bridge. The lanai is the perfect place to catch the morning sunrise, watch dolphins play all day, and wave to boat traffic while enjoying a meal or a cocktail. It also makes an outstanding office for anyone utilizing the condo’s high speed internet to "work from home." If the beautiful outdoor scenery is distracting from work duties, take advantage of the stylish and functional work space in the bedroom.
All you need to pack for a stay at this condo is a swimsuit and a toothbrush because it’s fully stocked and equipped with...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.