- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Get away from it all and treat yourself to contemporary desert vibes here in Johnson Valley! As soon as you arrive at this home on five acres, you will be greeted by the quaint exterior, yet as soon as you step inside, you will be spoiled by modern touches, loads of natural light, and elegant furnishings throughout. Start each day with a tasty breakfast and a fresh cup of coffee, as the wellequipped, full kitchen awaits the chef of the group with eclectic tile, stainless steel appliances, and an industrialstyle sink perfect for getting dishes done in mere seconds. Everyone will love gathering at the adorable dining table for meals or card games, yet you can also keep it casual and simply kick back in the stylish living room. The flatscreen TV is more than ready to stream favorite shows and the sectional sofa is just too comfy to pass up. If youre up for some friendly competition, a corn hole is provided. And when you want a bit of fresh...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- 4 dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Permit ID CESTRP202102111
- Tax ID 7956
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 0 bedrooms 15 per night
- 1 bedrooms 15 per night
- 2 bedrooms 15 per night
- 3 bedrooms 20 per night
- 4 bedrooms 20 per night
- 5 bedrooms 25 per night
- 6 bedrooms 25 per night
- 7 bedrooms 25 per night
- 8 bedrooms 25 per night
- This fee does not apply to stays of 30 or more nights
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Property Manager Guest Services claim line at 888 5298858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 3,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 3,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC.
- HOT TUB AND BUNK BED LIABILITY ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND WAIVER
- This Hot Tub and Bunk Bed Liability Acknowledgment and Waiver this Waiver is hereby incorporated as UnitSpecific Terms into the Vacation Rental Agreement Agreement for rental of the vacation rental property specified in the Agreement Property. In consideration for the right to use the amenities described in this Waiver, Renter agrees to inform all other guests and persons accessing the Property collectively, Occupants of the terms of this Waiver, and to ensure that all Occupants understand and comply with the Waiver terms.
- The Property amenities may include 1 a hot tub the Hot Tub and 2 a bunk bed or loft bed accessible by a ladder the Bunk Bed. There are significant potential hazards associated with the use of these items collectively, the Amenities.
- I. ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF POTENTIAL HAZARDS
- 1. Hot Tub
- Renter and Occupants acknowledge that hot tub use is potentially dangerous with risks of BODILY INJURY including, but not limited to, rash, infection, disease, burns, electrocution, chemical irritation, heat exhaustion, evisceration, entrapment, or drowning and DEATH. Children under the age of 18 must be supervised by an adult at all times during use of the Hot Tub.
- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists strongly advises against the use of hot tubs during pregnancy. Studies have shown an increased risk of birth defects in babies of women who had an increased body temperature during their pregnancy. Elderly persons and anyone subject to heart disease, diabetes, low or high blood pressure, strokes, epilepsy, or similar afflictions should not enter the Hot Tub without first consulting their physician. No one should use a hot tub while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Anyone who is taking medications of any kind, or being treated for any illness, should consult a physician prior to using the Hot Tub. The hot tub must be kept at a temperature of less than 104 degrees Fahrenheit 40 degrees Celsius for personal safety.
- 2. Bunk Bed
- The Property may include a bunk bed or loft bed accessible by a ladder the Bunk Bed. Use of the Bunk Bed and ladder is inherently dangerous and may result in property damage, personal injury, or death due to the beds elevated height, the difficulty Occupants may have using the ladder to access the bed, and the possibility of collapse and entrapment. The Bunk Bed should be used with caution at all times and should be used for sleeping purposes only and not for play.
- Renter agrees to comply with all directions, rules, and limitations posted on the Bunk Bed or elsewhere. Children under the age of 6 and other Occupants who may be incapable of safely using the Bunk Bed or ladder may not use the upper bunk or loft bed or the access ladder. Renter understands and agrees that the ladder must be used to enter or exit the upper bunk or loft bed. The ladder may not be used for any other purpose.
- II. WAIVER AND RELEASE INDEMNIFICATION
- RENTER AND OCCUPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO BRING SUIT AGAINST THE OWNER AND VACASA, INCLUDING ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES collectively, Released Parties FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, OR ANY OTHER LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF THE AMENITIES.
- ADDITIONALLY, RENTER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FROM THE RENTER, OCCUPANTS, OR THEIR HEIRS AND NEXT OF KIN THAT RESULT IN ANY LOSSES, COSTS INCLUDING ATTORNEYS FEES, DAMAGES OR EXPENSES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE AMENITIES DESCRIBED IN THIS WAIVER.