Pet Friendly/ 3BR/ Arlington/Close to METRO/Fast WIFI
Charming Mid Century Cape Code with outdoor space
• 55" 4k TV in living room
• 1st Floor Master bedroom w King bed & 4k TV
• 1st Floor Queen guest bedroom with 4k TV
• 2 Twin beds in the upper level with on suite
• Full kitchen with bar top
• Extremely safe neighborhood
• Onsite washer + dryer
• Fast Wifi
• Extremely walkable Walkscore 84
• Close to Pentagon
•Close to DARPA
• Close to Arlington National Cemetery
• 15 min drive from DCA
• < 1 Mile to Clarendon Station and Shops
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - •No disturbance, especially noise past 10pm
- - No parties, events, birthdays, bachelor or bachelorette stays
- - • $45 per pet fee must notify owner of type of pets prior to booking .
- - •Do not have more guest than stated in your reservation (additional $50 per guest per night fee will apply)
- - •No video productions
- - •We are not responsible or liable for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises.
- - •We are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables during your stay.
- - •We cannot be responsible for any items left behind. There will be a handling & shipping fee for returning requested items to you.
- - • If you open it, close it; if you borrow it, return it; if you turn it on, turn it off; if you break it, fix it; if you use it, take care of it; if you make a mess, clean it up; if you move it, put it back
- - • All guests must have traveler insurance on their own for the duration of their stay.
- - • Must notify owner of any pets prior to booking. Any violations will be build at $100 per pet
- To abide by all legal requirements and building security rules, you may be asked to provide a copy of your official government-issued photo ID, confirm your contact information, provide a valid credit card with a name that matches your ID, pass through our verification portal and, in some instances, complete a criminal background check. Important note: The information is collected for screening and verification only and is not stored or used for any other purposes.