Pelican Isle 202
This beautiful second floor condo provides everything you need to enjoy your Florida beach vacation. The spacious floor plan is perfect for a week away from home with room for each family member. The tranquil master bedroom has a King size bed with a private full bath along with a large flat screen to kick back and relax after a long day on the beach.
The custom hallway bunk beds are each equipped with TVs… perfect for the little ones! There is ample room for addition guests as the living room has a sleeper sofa too! A second full bathroom and a stackable washer and dryer make this a great unit for any family of 6. The kitchen is fully equipped for all your meal preparations and there is a private balcony with table & chairs for a relaxing tranquil view of the white sandy beach.
Beach chairs (1 set of 2 chairs and umbrella) are included with each day of your stay from March 1 through October 31. FREE wireless...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SORRY, PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED. It is against Florida statues to have animals on the beach. Feeding birds from the balcony is prohibited. Barbecue grills are also prohibited on the balcony. It is against the law to pick Sea Oats! Sea Oats are the root system that holds the sand dunes together and the dunes protect the property. Cleaning of fish is not allowed on the property. Please do not leave beach chairs, floats, etc.… outside of your condo.
- 1. Pool and Hot Tub (if applicable,depending on the property) hours are from 9:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
- 2. Children are NOT allowed in the Hot Tub (if applicable)
- 3. Toddlers MUST wear Swim Diapers when in the pool.
- 4. Please shower before entering the pool or your unit- sand will clog drains.
- 5. Glass containers are not allowed at the pool,deck area nor the beach.
- 6. Sound carries around the pool deck and can easily be heard on the balconies.
- 7. Please be mindful of who may be able to hear you and keep the conversation clean at all times.
- 8. Please do not hang beach towels and clothing over the balcony railing.
- 9. Please do not feed the seagulls, as it creates a health hazard.
- 10. Skateboarding, rollerblades, roller skating are not allowed.
- 11. Please help keep the property clean by placing trash in the trash receptacles.
- 12. DO NOT wash linens prior to departure.
- 13. Please report any maintenance problems to a representative at 888-244-4137 immediately.
- 14. Do not fry fish in the condo or put fish or shrimp in the disposal.
- 15. Allow 12 hours for the refrigerator to cool newly stocked items. Please DO NOT adjust the cool setting- purchase bags of ice if necessary.
- 16. No Smoking. No pets allowed. DO NOT feed the birds. Grilling from balcony is prohibited by Florida State law.
- 17. Check-out time is 10:00 A.M.
- 18. Before vacating your unit please TAKE OUT THE TRASH, LOAD DIRTY DISHES IN THE DISHWASHER and start it. Please DO NOT LOAD WASHERS AND DRYERS.
- 19. Please DO NOT PUT DIRTY DISHES in the cabinets
- 20. Throwing things from balconies, loud music, and/or excessive noise resulting in complaints will be grounds for immediate eviction.
- 21. Exceeding the maximum number of people authorized to stay in a condo will be grounds for immediate eviction. Maximum occupancy is as follows:
- Efficiency- 2Adults/2Children, Studio- 4 Adults, 1Bdrm- 6 Adults, 2Bdrm- 6 Adults, 3Bdrm- 8 Adults
- 22. Underage (under 21) possession/consumption of alcoholic beverages on the premises will be grounds for immediate eviction with no refund of rent or deposit.
- 23. To rent a condo at any of our properties, an individual must be at least 25yrs of age and that individual must occupy the unit for the entire rental period.