Pelican Isle 407
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
THis 4th floor condo is located at the Pelican Isle on the Okaloosa Island. The property has a beach front pool, hot tub, workout room, BBQ grills, The rental comes with great amenities! The unit has 2 flat screen TVs - 55 in Living Room & 46’ Flat Screen in Master Bedroom so you will be able to enjoy your next show while on vacation. It also has an upgraded cable package.*** ADJUSTABLE SERENITY BED in master bedroom *** - ADJUSTABLE FOR MAX COMFORT TO BOTH FIRM AND SOFT SUPPORT LOVERS!!!!!!! The access to the beach front balcony is from the living room and once you walk outside, the views just never stop. Absolutely no obstructions, the condo is right on the beach. A great feature of this unit are the bunk beds in the hallway loved by the little ones! They get to enjoy their own space and adults get to relax. Another option for sleeping arrangements is a queen size sleeper sofa in the living room. The kitchen is fully stocked with...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
Basketball Courts: Community
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SORRY, PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED. It is against Florida statues to have animals on the beach. Feeding birds from the balcony is prohibited. Barbecue grills are also prohibited on the balcony. It is against the law to pick Sea Oats! Sea Oats are the root system that holds the sand dunes together and the dunes protect the property. Cleaning of fish is not allowed on the property. Please do not leave beach chairs, floats, etc.… outside of your condo.
- 1. Pool and Hot Tub (if applicable,depending on the property) hours are from 9:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
- 2. Children are NOT allowed in the Hot Tub (if applicable)
- 3. Toddlers MUST wear Swim Diapers when in the pool.
- 4. Please shower before entering the pool or your unit- sand will clog drains.
- 5. Glass containers are not allowed at the pool,deck area nor the beach.
- 6. Sound carries around the pool deck and can easily be heard on the balconies.
- 7. Please be mindful of who may be able to hear you and keep the conversation clean at all times.
- 8. Please do not hang beach towels and clothing over the balcony railing.
- 9. Please do not feed the seagulls, as it creates a health hazard.
- 10. Skateboarding, rollerblades, roller skating are not allowed.
- 11. Please help keep the property clean by placing trash in the trash receptacles.
- 12. DO NOT wash linens prior to departure.
- 13. Please report any maintenance problems to a representative at 888-244-4137 immediately.
- 14. Do not fry fish in the condo or put fish or shrimp in the disposal.
- 15. Allow 12 hours for the refrigerator to cool newly stocked items. Please DO NOT adjust the cool setting- purchase bags of ice if necessary.
- 16. No Smoking. No pets allowed. DO NOT feed the birds. Grilling from balcony is prohibited by Florida State law.
- 17. Check-out time is 10:00 A.M.
- 18. Before vacating your unit please TAKE OUT THE TRASH, LOAD DIRTY DISHES IN THE DISHWASHER and start it. Please DO NOT LOAD WASHERS AND DRYERS.
- 19. Please DO NOT PUT DIRTY DISHES in the cabinets
- 20. Throwing things from balconies, loud music, and/or excessive noise resulting in complaints will be grounds for immediate eviction.
- 21. Exceeding the maximum number of people authorized to stay in a condo will be grounds for immediate eviction. Maximum occupancy is as follows:
- Efficiency- 2Adults/2Children, Studio- 4 Adults, 1Bdrm- 6 Adults, 2Bdrm- 6 Adults, 3Bdrm- 8 Adults
- 22. Underage (under 21) possession/consumption of alcoholic beverages on the premises will be grounds for immediate eviction with no refund of rent or deposit.
- 23. To rent a condo at any of our properties, an individual must be at least 25yrs of age and that individual must occupy the unit for the entire rental period.