- 8 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- 16 Guests
Villa is approved by Greek Tourism Organization with the license number 1234566789
On the beautiful Akrotiri peninsula of Chania, the villa offers the perfect escape for families and friends to unite. Two ,440m2 ,separate villas allow autonomy, space and privacy while common areas such as the large swimming pool and BBQ dining area offer the perfect place to create amazing holiday moments and memories. Spacious, 3500m2, grounds surround the villas and create a tropical paradise with palm trees, plants, flowers and large lawned gardens. With beautiful sandy beaches, amenities and Chania town close by. Entering the grounds of the villa, a long driveway sweeps down the side of the beautifully landscaped, lawned garden and allows parking outside each of the 2 villas. Due to the sloped landscape, both the ground floor and lower floor of each villa leads out to either the garden or pool area. Each villa offers 4 bedrooms and 3...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Located in the village of Kampani on the Akrotiri peninsula of Chania within 3 km of all amenities such as bakery, pharmacy, supermarket and tavern/restaurant within 1 km. Nearest beach is Kalathas within 5 km.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- · Enjoy the villa as you would your own home.
- · A holiday advisor and the property manager as well as the owner are available to respond to any guest inquiries during their stay.
- · Security Deposit: €700
- · The A/C units must not be left running with doors open as it may cause damage to the unit as well as possible interrupted operation during your stay.
- · The total number of guests staying at the property may not exceed the number of sleeping places specified.
- · People other than the guests that reserved the villa may not stay overnight in the villa.
- · Guests are responsible to ensure that the property is left in a reasonable condition of cleanliness and in the same condition of repair as upon arrival.
- · In the unlikely event of an accidental damage during your stay, please advise the owner and/or property manager so there can be a mediated resolution and replacement of the damage.
- · There is absolutely no smoking indoors. Smoking is allowed in outdoor areas; the guest must be mindful not to pollute the pool and/or surrounding areas with the cigarettes.
- · Guests shall allow the owner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. The owner shall exercise this right of access with a reasonable notice to the guests unless there is an emergent life & safety situation such as fire.