Stylish Show w/PRIVATE ROOFTOP, Trendy Marda Loop
Relaxed living and outstanding amenities all live here. A stroll down the street takes you to green spaces, dog parks, restaurants and an eclectic mix of unique shops.
The extraordinary home designs with private outdoor rooftop and main level patios are perfect for entertaining or just taking time out to relax.
Along with its energy efficient living and innovative planning the space has curated an impressive collection of finishes and fixtures to complete upscale living. BL232767
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- ALL RULES MUST BE READ AND AGREED TO BEFORE OCCUPANCY IS AUTHORIZED
- IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE INDIVIDUAL MAKING THE RESERVATION TO SHARE THE RULES WITH ALL GUESTS AND VISITORS
- GUEST & VISITOR REGISTRATION (NO EXCEPTIONS & COMPLIANCE IS A CONDITION OF OCCUPANCY)
- All Guests and Visitors must be registered and approved by the Host
- Required information for each Guest & Visitor: legal first and last name, email address, phone number
- Quiet hours 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM, please respect all neighbours at all hours both inside and outside of the unit
- No parties or events, if you are planning a social gathering beyond the number of Guests on the reservation, all Guests not on the reservation must be vacated from the unit by 10:00 PM (note: must be pre-approved by the Host)
- No smoking, this includes on the patio or outdoor space. Often the wind blows the smoke inside resulting in significant cleaning costs which Guests must pay. For that reason the Host errs on the side of caution
- No illegal use of the Internet. You are responsible for all content browsed or downloaded while connected to the Internet
- Remove shoes at all times
- It is the Guests responsibility to review all notifications posted in the elevator as these can disrupt the stay. Any fines, damage or disruption will be the responsibility of the Guest
- The Guest making the reservation accepts all responsibility for the safety, actions and liability of their party
- If you are travelling with children, please ensure they are supervised at all times
- No open flames of any kind indoors or on the patio. This includes; candles, in-scents, etc.
- The host is in no way responsible for any accidents, injuries or damage to the building that may occur during the stay. Any and all associated liability is the responsibility of the guest
- Ensure you are aware of the fire extinguisher location and the emergency exit
- In the event of emergency, call 9-1-1
- Do not leave windows or doors open for any period of time during the winter as the pipes will freeze within minutes and can result in extensive damage. Guests not following these rules would be held responsible for all costs associated with the damage
- Must notify Host in advance
- Pet fee (non-refundable) required
- Clearance = 6' 8"
- If you park in any stall that is not designated for Guest use, the Guest is responsible for any tickets/ towing/ immobilization
- Parking of over height vehicle = $1,000 fine and immediate cessation of stay
- For any property with an attached garage, do not start the vehicle and let it idle as there is a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. This is unlikely, however, it is for the safety of the Guest and other neighbouring units
- It is mandatory for you to stop and wait for the garage door to close before proceeding at all building parking garages. Failure to do so will result in fines
- Remember to always lock vehicles, avoid leaving valuables in the vehicle, never have garage remotes or building access tags in the vehicle to best prevent crimes of opportunity
- SECURITY DEVICES
- As Hosts who are committed to being ‘good neighbours’, the following security measures:
- Door Camera: This camera faces externally and is used to verify who is accessing the property. Do not cover the camera as this will result in an end to the Guests reservation
- Noise Sensor: This is a non-invasive device that measures the decibel level within the home. It does NOT record audio or video
- Any form of tampering with these devices will result in the Guests stay ended without refund
- You Hosts are transparent and welcome curiosity, if you would like to know more about these devices please inquire and the Host will provide you with additional information
- The use of the mailbox is not included with property. Please inquire if there is a need prior to the reservation being confirmed
- If items are left behind after a stay the Guest will need to arrange with the Host to collect them within 14-days of the Guests checkout date. If shipping is required a fee of $50 plus postage will be charged prior to the items being shipped
- Refrain from accessing the electrical breaker, if needed, contact host immediately
- Do not try to fix or troubleshoot any issues with plumbing, appliances or electrical
- the Host does not offer compensation in the rare event of an unforeseeable inconvenience in the building, such as maintenance on facilities or restrictions on amenities (ex. parkade cleaning), fire alarms, water maintenance etc. If the Host receives notification from the building in advance, the Host will not accept bookings without consent from the Guest. the Host will always offer a full refund should the building require maintenance that renders the suite unusable
- Absolutely no temporary or permanent fixtures including tarps are to be used
- Do not tape or pin decorations to the walls or furnishings
- Do not put food or debris down the sinks, including those with garburators. Plumbing issues resulting from this will be the responsibility of the Guest
- Be mindful of locking bathroom doors from the outside. Costs associated with locksmiths will be the responsibility of the Guest
- REFUNDS, CANCELLATIONS, COVERAGE FOR GUESTS
- The Host administers the cancellation policy fairly and impartially. With that said, the Host does not offer refunds for reasons that fall outside of the cancellation policy
- Guests are recommended to purchase travel insurance to ensure that they are covered for any emergencies, change to travel plans or health events
- The cleaning fee covers standard cleaning for a short term stay, however any additional cleaning required would be charged to the Guest. Please be respectful of the property and the teams that help to prepare the home for Guests use
- If the following was used during the stay, please ensure that it is taken care of before check-out; BBQ, additional bedding beyond a set for each bed, excessive garbage, items in the fridge, dishes are washed or loaded into the dishwasher to be washed
- If anything in the home was damaged on in need of maintenance please alert us ahead of departure
- Guests must obey all garbage and recycling guidelines
- Recycling is to be cleaned, crushed and can not be bagged or it will not be collected
- Garbage and recycling is to be kept to a reasonable level. Guests will be responsible for associated costs, should any third party garbage collection be required
- The Host reserves the right to evict without warning should there be a complaint or an act to be deemed egregious enough
- Any damage to the space, contents within the space, or the building itself will be paid for at the Guests expense. Additional fees for the inconvenience will apply. This may include the fee of all reservations lost or cancelled due to the damage and subsequent restoration process
- Any damage, misuse of property, including the use/installation of temporary structures, or disrespect to other residents will result in the stay to be ended immediately
- Any loss, including keys, will be the responsibility of the Guest
- Theft of any kind will result in a Police report being completed and all Guests information being shared with the authorities
- Any fine levied from the building management due to a Guests action will be the responsibility of the Guest to pay delete