Serene Modern Villa in the Wine Region
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Located in an area of great natural beauty, this newly restored independent villa is a haven of calm and serenity. Crossing its gates you will think the time here stopped a while ago. The façade of the property remains in fact unchanged retaining the structure of a typical winemaking facility. The interiors have been completely renovated with a contemporary eye, and this juxtaposition creates a nice and dramatic contrast. This three-story villa can accommodate a total of 8 guests, and also includes a separate annex ideal for weddings or large group celebrations. The villa is located in a tranquil outskirt area only a 5 minute drive from the town. The beach establishments and Taormina are 30 minutes away. Its quiet location is ideal for those guests who want to spend time relaxing at the house, touring this old wine region or visiting the eastern side of Sicily. However you envision your vacation, you will appreciate the great quality...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Property management company requires a signed rental agreement, to include names and dates of birth of all guests.
- A refundable security damage deposit will be collected with a signed rental agreement.
- The purchase of travel protection is recommended. We offer LeisureCare travel protection, which provides coverage for Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption, Trip Delay, Accident/Sickness Medical, Baggage Delay, Emergency Evacuation, and more. The best way to help protect your travel investment is with LeisureCare Travel Protection.
- Electricity, water, A/C, and heating are included
- Pets are allowed
- Laundry (washing machine) for staff’s use only
- Caretaker lives on the premises, privacy of the guests is guaranteed
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.