CHARMING BENTON PARK APT with OFFICE and PARKING
Make your way inside this charming apartment and feel welcomed as soon as you walk in the door with inviting soft furnishings and plenty of room for everyone to have their own space.
Get comfortable in the sun-filled living area on the plush chaise lounge that surrounds the big screen Roku TV giving you access to all your favorite streaming apps– the perfect place for a cozy movie night with a big bowl of popcorn.
There is a handy workspace where you can catch up on any work or study using the fast and free Wi-Fi as well as a twin trundle bed that doubles as a day bed when not in use.
Cook up all your favorites in the fully equipped eat-in kitchen with a full size fridge/freezer, a built-in microwave, an oven and gas stove, a coffee maker and even a mini dishwasher to take care of the cleaning up.
So if you are looking for a home that’s full of character and style just minutes from everything...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Benton Park is one of those neighborhoods in St. Louis City that has more history than it knows what to do with – and that is not a bad thing! Enjoy the unique architecture of the neighborhood as you walk to the Anheuser-Busch Brewery and several of the city's best restaurants and bars. Take a stroll through the beautiful Benton Park just a 6 minute walk away where you can find a shady tree and enjoy a picnic or bring along your tennis gear and have a hit on the tennis courts. Close by is The Fox Theater, Scottrade Center, the Arch grounds, and the popular Busch Stadium where you can catch a game. Forest Park and the Delmar Loop are short easy drives with convenient access to I55, I44, and I64/40 making it super easy to get to get to where you’re going. Beyond the ample amount of beautiful city parks, Benton Park hosts one of the best antique shopping areas in the city and a slew of phenomenal establishments for food and drink. The neighborhood itself is a melting pot of small businesses, artists, singles and families, making it a very desirable place for city living. It has also been one of the premier spots for rehabs in large part to the beautiful existing local architecture and local draws. A great historical center to base yourself in beautiful St. Louis!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- This home has been carefully designed and outfitted for the comfort of vacationers and business travelers. Please do not inquire if the following items don't work with your plans.
- - Primary renter must be 25+ years old
- - Pets are not permitted on the property
- - No smoking inside the home
- - No additional guests - If more guests are expected, please add them to the reservation
- - No Parties
- - If the guests exceed the number stated in your reservation, it will be considered a party
- - Quiet time is 10pm - 9am (including weekends). The neighbors are proud of their quiet, peaceful neighborhood and we ask our guests to be respectful. Please keep voices and music down during quiet hours.
- - Outdoor areas off-limits after 10pm
- - Nothing can be taped, pinned, or attached to walls, ceilings or hung from the lighting fixtures. Absolutely no glitter or confetti