South Philly Charmer |3 BD| Extended Stays Welcome
This house is in close proximity to the Liberty Bell, the Sports and Entertainment Venues (Eagles, Sixers, Flyers, Phillies), the Airport and much more!
Walk in greeted by a spacious living room, large smart tv, faux fireplace and oversized couch to nestle up on. With open living and dining, the fun can carry over to the dining area without having to leave the room. The fully renovated kitchen has everything you’d need for a gourmet family meal. The unique addition of a half bath on the first floor separates this home from most of its Philadelphia counterparts. From the first floor, continue out into your private back patio space to enjoy fresh air and the infamous Philadelphia sun (it’s always sunny).
On the lower level, find washer dryer combo and plenty of room to do laundry during an extended stay.
Continuing to the upstairs, find your three separate bedrooms, each equipped with ultra plush...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
East Passyunk Avenue (pronounced “Pashyunk” by locals) is one of few diagonal streets cutting through Philadelphia, making our neighborhood of East Passyunk unique. This highly walkable, restaurant packed (named one of the 10 Best Foodie Streets in America by Food & Wine), family friendly. South Philly neighborhood is one of the best the city has to offer. The historically Italian neighborhood is home to the oldest continuously operating outdoor market (The Italian Market), the world famous Philly Cheesesteaks (Pats & Ginos), and has old school charm like no other. Be sure to check the East Passyunk Instagram (@eastpassyunk) to see what local events, live music, and festivals are going on!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No smoking inside the house or within 25 feet of entrance
- No Pets unless prior approval has been given
- Early check-ins or late check-outs must be approved by management
- No Parties or Loud music
- Only those listed on the reservation are permitted inside the property unless prior approval is obtained
- Please be respectful of our neighbors