Rittenhouse Huge 1 BDRM Elevator and Roof Deck.
This is a bi-level 1-bdrm apartment located on the basement level of the building. You can access the basement level by stairs or by elevator.
When you enter the apartment, you have the living room and the kitchen on the first floor. The living room has a pull out sofa bed (sleeps 2) as well as a pull-out sleeper chair (sleeps 1).
On the second floor is the Queen Bed and the full bathroom.
There is also a shared roof deck located on the top of the building which you will have access to.
Long-considered one of the toniest neighborhoods in the city, Rittenhouse Square isn’t just an enviable address. It’s a lifestyle.
And since it’s home to a number of hotels, the neighborhood, which spans Market to South streets from the north to south and runs east to west from Broad Street to the Schuylkill River Banks, remains an out-of-towner favorite.
Along the Rittenhouse...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Long-considered one of the toniest neighborhoods in the city, Rittenhouse Square isn’t just an enviable address. It’s a lifestyle. And since it’s home to a number of hotels, the neighborhood, which spans Market to South streets from the north to south and runs east to west from Broad Street to the Schuylkill River Banks, remains an out-of-towner favorite. Along the Rittenhouse sidewalks — many of which boast seating for alfresco dining and drinking in the warm months — residents and visitors find high-end stores; locally owned boutiques; small galleries; theaters and entertainment; cafes; beer, wine and cocktail bars; and restaurants of all kinds. With all this, the neighborhood buzzes with activity all year long
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No smoking inside the house or within 25 feet of entrance
- No Pets unless prior approval has been given
- Early check-ins or late check-outs must be approved by management
- No Parties or Loud music
- Only those listed on the reservation are permitted inside the property unless prior approval is obtained
- Please be respectful of our neighbors