#815 - Great location, walk to the beach, shopping and dining
#815 Eternal Spring: Whether you are planning a romantic getaway or a family vacation, you are bound to appreciate this three-bedroom, two-level home set back in a quiet neighborhood that’s within walking distance to three bayside beaches as well as many dining and shopping options. Only a half mile from the house, order a fried seafood plate and an ice cream cone at Kate’s Seafood restaurant or visit the Lemon Tree Village plaza, with its many shops and boutiques, where you’ll find handmade sweets and chocolate confections, kids’ toys, women’s clothing, handcrafted pottery and Cafe Alfresco, which serves a selection of breakfast dishes, specialty sandwiches, salads and, of course, a variety of caffeinated beverages—hot and cold.
Other nearby attractions include the Cape Cod Museum of Natural History and its walking trails, The Brewster General Store—a must for penny candy and souvenirs—and the Brewster Book Store, which is...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Airport - 23.00 miles; Bars - 1.40 miles; Beach - 0.80 miles; Ferry - 14.00 miles; Golf Course - 4.20 miles; Highway - 4.80 miles; Main Railway Station - 13.40 miles; Restaurant - 0.50 miles; Ski resort - 77.50 miles
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome.