Rusty Lane, Safari Lodge
***Private hot tub to be added for Spring 2022 - photos to follow***
Tucked away in the heart of the Wiltshire countryside is a truly opulent glamping experience just waiting to be discovered! Safari Lodge is an incredible luxury getaway with its own private hot tub, beautiful décor and plenty of thoughtful touches.
As you approach, there is a lovely undercover outdoor seating area, with comfortable chairs and an open hatch to the kitchen with bar style seating, making it a lovely social space. Inside, there is also a formal dining table to seat four, in-keeping with beautiful rustic wood style. The kitchen area inside is very well equipped, there is a full size fridge-freezer, electric kettle, toaster and hob, plus all the kitchenware you will need to make your favourite holiday cuisine.
A beautiful wood-burner sits in the centre of the lodge, creating a wonderful homely feature and heating the...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Optional services:
- Accidental damage cover: 9 GBP per booking.
- - Pets are not allowed.
- - Groups of young people are not allowed.