Bayshore Panorama Two
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Situated on 1.34 acres of land overlooking Sarasota Bay, this familyfriendly vacation duplex presents incredible water views from nearly the entire property. You can see all the way to Lido Key and the downtown Sarasota skyline! Enjoy a prime location minutes from SarasotaBradenton International Airport and downtown Sarasota. Visit Gulf beaches at a moments notice or set sail from the backyard this property also boasts the only private deepwater dock in the area, complete with four boat slips.
Occupying the homes entire ground level, a private garage offers plenty of parking and storage, a PingPong table, and backyard access. Two kayaks and a paddleboard can be launched from the dock. The propertys elevator stops at all three levels of the home. Toys and baby equipment are available at this familyfriendly retreat.
Indulge your inner chef in the sparkling full kitchen with everything you need to create beach snacks...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- 2 dogs, weighing 40lbs or less, are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- RECREATIONAL AMENITY ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND LIABILITY WAIVER
- This Recreational Amenity Acknowledgment and Liability Waiver this Waiver
- is hereby incorporated as UnitSpeciic Terms into the Vacation Rental Agreement
- Agreement for rental of the vacation rental property speciied in the
- Agreement Property. In consideration for the right to use the Property, and the
- recreational and other amenities described in this Waiver, Renter agrees to inform
- all other guests and persons accessing the Property collectively, Occupants of
- the terms of this Waiver, and to ensure that all Occupants understand and comply
- with the Waiver terms.
- I. ACKNOWLEDGMENT
- The Property may allow guest access to or use of the following recreational
- amenities the Recreational Amenities
- 1 a private dock with access to a waterway the dock and
- 2 one or more kayaks, standup paddleboards, or other unpowered watercraft
- the boats.
- Due to a variety of factors, including weather and water conditions, these
- Recreational Amenities may not be functional or safely usable at the time of your
- ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE DOCK, USE OF THE BOATS, OR WATER RECREATION
- IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Renter and Occupants acknowledge that access to and use
- of the dock and use of the boats can be dangerous, and that water recreation is an
- inherently dangerous activity with risk of BODILY INJURY AND DEATH including
- but not limited to drowning and hypothermia. Use of the dock or boats, and
- water recreation generally, may be hazardous due to water temperature or
- conditions and the possible presence of natural and artiicial hazards and
- obstacles. Renter and Occupants agree to assume all of the risks, known and
- unknown, associated with the use of the dock or boats and water recreation.
- Renter and Occupants agree to take all necessary preventative measures to avoid
- risks of injury and death, including the use of personal lotation devices. RENTER
- AND OCCUPANTS SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NO LIFEGUARD IS
- PRESENT AND THAT THESE CONDITIONS COULD POSE A SPECIAL RISK TO
- CHILDREN. Children under the age of 18 should be supervised by an adult at all
- times when on or near the dock or on the water.
- II. WAIVER AND RELEASE INDEMNIFICATION
- RENTER AND OCCUPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO BRING SUIT AGAINST
- THE OWNER AND Property Manager, INCLUDING ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AND
- 101821, 1254 PM FLBR81 Dock Boats Liability Waiver.html
- fileUsersbwiffinDesktopProperty ManagerNew Clients2021BradentonFLBR8182KaplanFLBR81 Dock Boats Liability Waiver.html 22
- AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES collectively,
- Released Parties FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, OR ANY OTHER
- LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF THE RECREATIONAL
- AMENITIES DESCRIBED IN THIS WAIVER.
- ADDITIONALLY, RENTER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD
- HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FROM
- RENTER, OCCUPANTS, THIRD PARTIES, OR THEIR HEIRS OR NEXT OF KIN THAT
- RESULT IN ANY LOSSES, COSTS INCLUDING ATTORNEYS FEES, DAMAGES OR
- EXPENSES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE
- RECREATIONAL AMENITIES DESCRIBED IN THIS WAIVER.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee of 20 per night, plus tax if applicable the Damage Waiver. A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.