Rivendell Home at Hawk Mountain
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
This multilevel home was recently updated with new furniture and renovated kitchen. It boasts all the comforts of home with a spacious living area with a fireplace, a wellappointed kitchen, and perks like a washerdryer and incredible views.
The property is located in the Hawk Resort Development and is located within 15 minutes of Okemo Mountain Resort and Killington Ski Resort. Enjoy a great location yearround. In the winter months, this location is ideal for skiers. Only a short eightmile drive from Okemos Jackson Gore base area and Okemos Nordic Center, 10 miles to Killington resorts Skyship, or 15 miles to the main base lodge at Killington ski resort. This is a great location where you can get away from it all to enjoy nature and solitude, yet still be close to area activities.
THINGS TO KNOW
The sofa bed provides another sleeping space.
This home does not have air conditioning.
All guests shall...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- 2 dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Tax ID MRT10082226
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- This beautiful home is located directly on the Line Drive ski trail. Youll have gorgeous views while soaking in the outside hot tub. Inside, the multilevel arrangement offers ample space for the family to enjoy cooking in the large kitchen, lounging in the living room, and hanging out in the lowerlevel great room. The main level includes a mudroom, a full kitchen, the living and dining rooms, and the homes primary bedroom. Youll also find a laundry room with the homes private washerdryer. Youll find two bedrooms upstairs and two more on the lower level. Use the woodburning fireplace to keep everything nice and toasty on those frosty winter nights, and dont forget to take advantage of the free WiFi to research a fun outdoor adventure.
- THINGS TO KNOW
- Free WiFi